8 + 2 pax
The oldest house of the farming estate owes its name to hot water spring that gushes in the garden, feeding a charming and delightful natural pool surrounded by lavender bushes.
Nestled in a large garden, well cared for and dotted with ancient oak trees that provide a generous shade on hot days, Il Bagnolo is a traditional family home with a warm atmosphere.
The tiled floors and chestnut beams, fireplaces and antique family furniture give the house an elegant ambience and make Il Bagnolo the ideal place to gather a family or a group of friends.
Il Bagnolo can accommodate up to 8 adults and two children.
Set at the end of a panoramic, private gravel road it has a secluded position within the farming estate. Surrounded by a a large garden, has a irregularly shaped natural pool fed by the hot spring for the exclusive use of our guests.
Antique fireplaces in the sitting room, dining room and kitchen
Mosquito nets at the windows of the bedrooms.
Well equipped kitchen with fire-place
Dining room with fire-place
Large sitting room with fire-place
Family room with library with English books
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom
1 double bedroom
2 twin or double bedrooms
1 twin bedroom
HIGH SEASON: from the first Saturday of May to the second Saturday of October, 4.000,00€
ALL OTHER PERIODS: 2.500,00/3.500,00€ per week
AMENITIES INCLUDED IN THE WEEKLY RATE
- Bedroom linen, towels and kitchen linen
- Bathroom towels changed mid-week
- Swimming pool towels
- Mid-week maid service – on Wednesdays for 4 hours*
- For multiple weeks stay, linen and towels change and house cleaning on Saturday
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Exclusive use of the swimming pool open during high season
- Baby crib and high chair upon request (for children younger the 3 years old)
* Please note, there is a € 10 per hour charge for additional cleaning
Heating, if needed is metered and paid at the end of the stay
Extra bed for children between 3 and 12 years old: 50€ per week; 15 € per night
Dogs policy: 50€/per week
In low and medium season, il Bagnolo is available for short stays.
Price is 6.00,00 €/per night
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Special holidays – minimum stay: 3 nighst
- Christmas holidays, New Year, Easter break – minimum stay: 4 nights
Short stays include: The Tuscan basket with breakfast grocery, heating, linen and towels, final cleaning
AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST INCLUDE
- Extra maid service
- Extra linen change
- Private home chef to prepare a Tuscan meals with fresh local ingredients
- Private cooking lesson
- Catering services for memorable parties, to celebrate anniversaries and special events
- Private guided tours, vineyards tour and transportation arrangements
- Adult and children creative workshops: paintings, ceramics, photography run by experienced artist
- Bikes and Vespa rentals
- Grocery shopping delivery